This by-pass closet door track kit is constructed of a galvanized track, with other steel and plastic components. It features double-J tracks for the installation of a 2-door panel system. The track length is pre-cut to 59-in. to minimize the need for cutting, and it is commonly used with wooden door panels measuring from 3/4 in. thick to 1-3/8 in. thick. Each kit includes an adjustable bottom guide (constructed of a steel base with adjustable plastic tips), brass-plated stamped-steel finger pulls and installation instructions. This kit will safely hold doors that weigh up to 60-pounds each.
- Used to hang a pair of by-passing sliding closet door panels
- Accepts 3/4in., 7/8in., 1-1/8in. or 1-3/8in. thick doors
- Brass-plated finger pulls
- Steel and plastic components
- Will support doors up to 60 lbs.
- All the necessary mounting hardware is included for a quick and easy installation
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing