B 504 - Sliding screen door V shaped tension spring roller, 1 inch high density polyethlene roller, 2 per pkg.
This is a tension spring roller assembly with a V shaped spring design used by several patio door manufacturers. The roller is a 1 inch high density polyethlene roller with a heat treated steel tension spring that is V shaped. The 1-3/4 inch long V shaped flat spring inserts into the screen frame giving tension required as the door slides back and forth.
- 1 inch high density polyethlene roller
- 1/4 inch wide
- Concave (Grooved)
- High density polyethylene roller is will not rust
- Heat treated V shaped tension
- 1-3/4 inch V shaped Tension Spring
- Used by several patio door manufacturers.