B 509 - Sliding screen door V shaped tension spring roller, high density polyethlene roller, 2 per pkg.
This is a tension spring roller assembly with a V shaped spring design is used by several patio door manufacturers. The roller is a 1 inch high density polyethlene roller with a heat treated steel tension spring that is V shaped. The 1-5/8 inch long V shaped flat spring inserts into the screen frame giving tension required as the door slides back and forth.
- 1 inch high density polyethlene roller
- 1/4 inch wide
- Concave (Grooved)
- High density polyethylene roller will not rust or corrode
- Heat treated V shaped tension
- 1-5/8 inch long V shaped Tension Spring with a slight offset or bend
- Used by several patio door manufacturers.