B 512 - Sliding screen door M style Tension Spring, 1 inch high density polyethlene Roller, 2 per pkg.
This roller assembly has an M shaped tension spring and a 1 inch high density polyethlene roller is used by several patio door manufacturers. The heat treated tension spring is 2-5/16 inches long & shaped like an M giving it the tension needed by the screen door to slide properly.
- 1 inch high density polyethlene roller
- 1/4 inch wide
- Concave (Grooved)
- High density polyethylene roller is will not rust
- Heat treated M shaped tension
- 2-5/16 inch tension spring that is M shaped.
- Roller assembly is 5/16 inch wide
- Used by several patio door manufacturers