B 519 - Screen door roller assembly with 15/16 inch high density polyethlene roller, Wire bracket, 2 per pkg.
This roller assembly has a 15/16 inch high density polyethlene roller in a diecast housing that is connected to a steel wire loop bracket with an extension spring. It installs upright into the side stile with the spring captured by a screw in the side of the door frame. This can replace a similar style found on other Canadian doors.
- 15/16 inch high density polyethlene roller
- 7/32 inch roller width
- Concave (Grooved)
- High density polyethylene roller is will not rust
- Heat treated steel wire loop
- 3-1/2 inch straight steel wire loop
- Coil extension spring on end of steel wire loop
- Diecast roller housing