B 522 - Screen door roller, 2-1/2 inch Flat Tension Spring, Steel roller, 2 per pkg.
This is a center grooved sliding screen door tension roller that is used by a variety of sliding patio door manufacturers. Used on the bottom as well as the top of the sliding screen door. The roller is a 1 in. high density polyethylene ball bearing roller. The tension spring is 2-1/2 in. long and is a heat treated high tension steel spring. For the stainless steel use Prime-Line part B 573.
- Used by a variety of sliding screen door manufacturers
- 2-1/2 in. straight tension spring
- 1 in. concave roller
- Heat treated spring and steel ball bearing roller
- Easy to install
- No tools required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing