B 530 - Sliding screen door insert style roller, aluminum housing & high density polyethlene roller, 2 per pkg.
This sliding screen door roller assembly insert has an
aluminum frame with a high density polyethlene inner housing and high density polyethlene roller. The assembly inserts into the bottom or top of the sliding screen door with the included screws. The roller housing adjusts up and down to the correct position needed. This style is often on Columbia sliding screen doors but is also used by very many other screen door manufacturers. Please note dimensions & design when comparing with old roller.
- 1 inch high density polyethlene roller
- 1/4 inch wide roller
- Concave (Grooved)
- High density polyethylene roller will not rust or corrode
- Insert body dimensions are 1-3/16 inches wide by 3/8 inches thick by 1-3/16 inches tall
- Mounting tabs on the bottom of the insert body.
- Includes screws
- Adjustable height
- Used on Columbia as well as many other screen door manufacturers