B 532 - Sliding screen door top hung insert roller bracket set, high density polyethlene roller, 2 per pkg.
This sliding screen door top hung roller bracket set was
used on old style wood sliding screen doors. The bracket is made of steel with the high density polyethlene roller attached at a 90 degree offset. It affixes to the top of the old style wood door and has an adjustable mounting slot that allows it to be adjusted to the correct height as it is re-installed and the set screw hole to set the bracket in place. It is handed 1 left hand and 1 right hand.
- 7/8 inch high density polyethlene ball bearing roller
- 1/4 inch wide roller
- Convex or oval shaped roller
- Steel Bracket
- Bracket is 1/2 inch wide by 2-7/8 inch long
- Roller is offset 90 degrees to the bracket
- Includes Screws
- Used on old style wood sliding screen doors