B 562 - Sliding screen door guide and anti-rattle device, high density polyethylene, Snaps in, 4 per pkg.
The B 562 is a T shaped high density polyethylene guide and anti-rattle device used by many screen door manufacturers. The T shaped top of the part provides the guide and anti-rattle as the door slides back and forth in an upper track channel. The base is narrower and fits snuggly into the top of a thin sliding screen door frame. No screws reqiured. Easy to install
- Guide and Anti-Rattle Device
- T shaped top is 3/8 inch by 13/16 inch
- The base is only 5/16 inch wide at the bottom which allows it to fit snuggly into the top door frame.
- High density polyethylene construction
- Easy to install
- Used by many patio door manufacturers