B 569 - Sliding screen door diecast
corner Arcadia style rollers, 2 per pkg.
A very popular sliding screen door corner used by Arcadia, Guardian and many other patio door manufacturers. It is diecast with an adjustment screw that would adjust the B 515 style roller (sold separately) that has been installed onto the corner's roller pivot arms. The diecast corner fits into the sliding screen door frame holding the bottom or top rails and the side stiles together.
- Uses B 515 style roller assemblies
- Diecast screen frame corner
- Corner legs are
1-1/8 inches wide by 13/32 inches thick
- Corner holds the top or bottom rails to the side stiles together
- Adjusting Screw
- Corner provides installation point for Arcadia style rollers
- Used by Arcadia, Guardian and very many other manufacturers