B 575 - Sliding screen door insert style roller assembly, 1 inch high density polyethlene roller, 2 per pkg.
This sliding screen door roller assembly insert has a
high density polyethlene frame with an adjustable high density polyethlene inner housing and high density polyethlene roller. The assembly inserts into the bottom or top of the sliding screen door by snapping it into place. The roller housing adjusts to the correct position needed. This style is found on Columbia sliding screen doors but is also used by very many other screen door manufacturers. Please note dimensions & design when comparing with old roller.
- 1 inch high density polyethlene roller
- 1/4 inch wide roller
- Concave (Grooved)
- High density polyethylene roller will not rust or corrode
- Nylon Insert style housing with roller installed
- Insert body dimensions are 1-1/4 inches wide by 3/8 inches thick by 1-1/4 inches tall
- Easy Snap-in installation
- Adjustable height
- Used on Columbia as well as many other screen door manufacturers