B 586 - Sliding screen door roller, extruded aluminum housing, high density polyethlene roller, 2 per pkg.
This sliding screen door roller assembly is an extruded aluminum housing with spring loaded arm and 1 inch high density polyethlene roller with a narrow groove. This is found on Miller sliding screen doors as well as several other patio door manufacturers. The narrow grooved roller is adjustable by the adjustment screw at the end of the housing.
- 1 inch Narrow Groove high density polyethlene Roller
- 1/4 inch wide roller
- Narrow Groove
- High density polyethylene roller will not rust or corrode
- Extruded Housing with adjustable yoke and roller
- Includes Screws & Adjustment Sleeve
- Used by Miller and several other patio door manufacturers