B 631 - Sliding screen door insert roller, high density polyethlene housing & steel roller, 2 per pkg.
This sliding screen door roller assembly insert has a
high density polyethlene frame with an adjustable high density polyethlene inner housing and steel ball bearing roller. The assembly inserts into the bottom or top of the sliding screen door by snapping it into place. The roller housing adjusts to the correct position needed. This style is found on Columbia sliding screen doors but is also used by very many other screen door manufacturers. Please note dimensions & design when comparing with old roller.
- 1 inch steel ball bearing roller
- 1/4 inch wide roller
- Concave (Grooved)
- Steel ball bearing roller will roll smoothly
- Insert has a nylon frame with a nylon inner roller housing
- Insert body dimensions are 1-1/4 inches wide by 3/8 inches thick by 1-1/4 inches tall
- Easy Snap-in installation
- Adjustable height
- Used on Columbia as well as many other screen door manufacturers