B 645 - Sliding screen door roller, high density polyethlene housing, high density polyethlene Ball Bearing roller, 2 per pkg.
This sliding screen door roller assembly is made from
a high density polyethlene housing with a 1 inch high density polyethlene ball bearing roller. The roller arm is adjustable with the adjusting screw on the end of the roller assembly. Often found on Peachtree sliding screen doors as well as other patio door manufacturers. Installation only requires the roller assembly to be inserted into the rectangle opening in the bottom of the door frame. Then you slide it back until the installation holes align and install the screw.
- 1 inch high density polyethlene ball bearing roller
- 1/4 inch wide roller
- Concave (Grooved)
- High density polyethylene ball bearing roller will roll smoothly
- Nylon roller is will not rust
- Adjustable high density polyethlene Housing
- Includes Screws & Adjustment Sleeve
- Used by Peachtree and other patio door manufacturers