B 646 - Sliding screen door insert roller,
high density polyethlene housing & steel roller, 2 per pkg.
This sliding screen door roller assembly insert has an
high density polyethlene frame with an adjustable high density polyethlene inner housing and high density polyethlene ball bearing roller. The assembly inserts into the bottom or top of the sliding screen door using the included screws. The roller adjusts to the correct position needed. This style is found on Columbia sliding screen doors but is also used on very many other screen door manufacturers. Note dimensions and design when comparing with the roller assembly to be replaced.
- 1 inch high density polyethlene ball bearing roller
- 1/4 inch wide roller
- Concave (Grooved)
- High density polyethylene ball bearing roller will roll smoothly
- Insert has a nylon frame with a nylon inner roller housing
- Insert body dimensins are 1-3/8 inches wide by by 1-1/4 inches tall by 13/32 inches thick
- Mounting tabs on the bottom of the insert body.
- Includes screws
- Adjustable height
- Used on Columbia as well as many other screen door manufacturers