B 756 - Stainless Screen roller, 1-3/4 inch Flat Downward Offset Tension Spring, 2 per pkg.
This is a tension spring roller assembly with a flat downward offset tension spring used by Academy & other patio door manufacturers. The roller is a 1 inch stainless steel ball bearing roller assembly with a 1-3/4 inch long tension spring that is a heat treated stainless steel spring. When installed the bent or angled flat spring positions the roller assembly so that an adjusting screw adjusts the height of the roller as needed. For others of the same design, see B 638, B 687 & B 639.
- 1 inch stainless steel ball
- 1/4 inch wide roller
- Concave (Grooved)
- High density polyethylene ball bearing roller will not rust & rolls smoothly
- Heat treated "V" style tension
- 1-3/4 inch stainless steel tension spring thath has an off-set bend on the back half.
- Roller assembly is 5/16 inch wide
- Used by Academy Mfg. and several other patio door mfgs.