B 785 - Sliding screen door high density polyethlene
housing & roller, 1 inch high density polyethlene roller, 2 per pkg.
This sliding screen door roller assembly is used on
Baltimore Thermal doors as well as several other screen door manufacturers. The roller housing is made of high density polyethlene with a 1 inch high density polyethlene roller within. The housing is suspended from the adjustable high density polyethlene mounting bracket by a compression spring. It is mounted in the lower right & left door stiles with the spring providing the tension required for the door to slide back and forth properly.
- 1 inch high density polyethlene roller
- 1/4 inch wide roller
- Concave (Grooved)
- High density polyethylene housing & roller will not rust or corrode.
- Compression spring between the roller housing & mounting bracket provides a smooth ride.
- Mount in either the lower right or left hand stiles as needed.
- Used on Baltimore-Thermal doors