C 1000 - Patio Door Surface with Hook
Latch, Extruded, Mill Finish, Keeper, 1 per pkg.
This patio door handle is a surface with hook latch style. Often found on older style patio doors, it is mounted on the door's inside frame and the hook latch engages the keeper mounted on the jamb. It has a 1-1/8 in. handle height extruded aluminum inside handle with an anti-lift feature on the hook latch. The latch profile is 3/8 in., and the mounting holes are 4-15/16 in. on center. The outside handle is a low profile extruded pull. Unit is non-keyed but can be keyed by installing Prime-Line part E 2070.
- Used by a variety of sliding patio door manufacturers
- Surface mount with hook latch
- Features an anti-lift hook latch
- Diecast mill finish handles
- Mounting holes are 4-15/16 in. on center
- Mounting hardware included
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing