C 1000 - Patio Door Surface with Hook Latch, Extruded, Mill Finish, Keeper, 1 per pkg.
This patio door handle is a surface with hook latch style. Often found on older style patio doors, it is mounted on the door's inside frame and the hook latch engages the keeper mounted on the jamb. It has a 1-1/8 inch handle height extruded aluminum inside handle with an anti-lift feature on the Hook Latch. The latch profile is 3/8 inch. The mounting holes are 4-15/16 inches apart. The outside handle is a low profile extruded pull. It is non-keyed but can be keyed by ordering E 2070.
- Mill Finish Diecast Handles
- Reversible for use on right or left handed doors
- Handle Height is 1-1/8 inches
- 4-15/16 inch hole centers
- Surface with Hook Latch Style
- Anti-Lift feature on the Hook Latch
- 3/8 inch Latch Profile
- Keeper Included
- Fasteners Included
- Used by many Patio Door Manufacturers