This sliding patio door handle set is constructed of extruded aluminum and comes in a black anodized finish. It is a hook style, surface mounted handle set that requires no mortising, and it is non-handed allowing it to be used on both left and right-handed patio sliding doors. The outside non-keyed locking pull is a flush pull (Prime-Line part C 1009), different in shape than the inside pull, and it can be changed with a separately purchased locking outside pull (like Prime-Line’s part C 1041). This handle set features a fixed anti-lift key which is designed to resist unauthorized entry by outside manipulation. To prevent accidental lock out, the hook latch will retract to the unlocked position if the door is closed while the hook is extended, also preventing damage to keeper and lock assembly. See Prime-Line’s part E 2181 if shim plate is required. This patio door handle set is used to replace damaged or missing surface mount, hook style handle sets on sliding glass doors. Installation instructions and all fasteners necessary for the installation of this handle set are included in packaging. *Product Selection Tip: Besides matching the style and type of locking mechanism, the other main specification to match is the measurement of the mounting hole centers, from center-2-center.
- This patio door handle set is used to replace damaged or missing surface mount, hook style handle sets on sliding glass doors.
- Mounting holes are 4-15/16 in. on center
- Black anodized finish with wood grain detail
- Constructed of extruded aluminum
- Surface mount with hook latch
- Mounting hardware included
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing