C 1001 - Patio Door Surface with Hook Latch, Extruded, Black Finish, Keeper, 1 per pkg.
This Black patio door handle is a surface with hook latch style. Often found on older style patio doors, it is mounted on the door's inside frame and the hook latch engages the keeper mounted on the jamb. It has a 1-1/2 inch high profile extruded aluminum Black finished inside handle with an anti-lift feature on the Hook Latch. The mounting holes are 4-15/16 inches apart. The outside handle is a low profile extruded pull with matching 4-15/16 inch mounting holes.
- Black Finish Diecast Handles
- Handle Height is 1-1/2 inches
- 4-15/16 inch hole centers
- Surface with Hook Latch Style
- Anti-Lift feature on the Hook Latch
- 3/8 inch Latch Profile
- Reversible for use on right or left handed doors
- Keeper Included
- Non-Keyed (see E 2071 to key unit)
- Used by many Patio Door Manufacturers