C 1003 - Patio Door Surface with Hook
Latch, Extruded, Black Finish, 1 per pkg.
This Black patio door handle is a surface with hook latch style. Often found on older style patio doors, it is mounted on the door inner frame surface and the hook latch engages the keeper mounted on the jamb. It has a 2-1/8 inch high extruded aluminum inside handle with an anti-lift feature on the hook latch. The mounting holes are 4-15/16 inches apart. The outside handle is a low profile extruded pull and is non-keyed. To key this unit order E 2071.
- Black Finish Diecast Handles
- Inside Handle Height is 2-1/8 inches
- 4-15/16 inch hole centers
- Surface with Hook Latch Style
- Latch Hook Profile is 9/16 inches
- Reversible to right or left handed doors
- Keeper Included
- Fasteners Included
- Used by many Patio Door Manufacturers