C 1004 - Patio Door Surface with Hook
Latch, Low Profile, Extruded, Mill Finish, 1 per pkg.
This mill finish patio door handle is a surface with hook latch style. Often found on older style patio doors, it is mounted on the door's inside frame surface and the hook latch engages the keeper mounted on the jamb. It has a 7/8 in. low handle height extruded aluminum inside handle with an anti-lift feature on the latch hook. The latch hook has a 7/16 in. profile. Mounting holes are 4-15/16 inches on center. It can be keyed by installing Prime-Line part E 2070.
- Use by a variety of sliding patio door manufacturers
- Surface style handles with latch lock
- Mounting holes are 4-15/16 in. on center
- Extruded handles with an aluminum finish
- Non-keyed unit, to make keyed use Prime-Line part E 2070
- Mounting hardware included
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing