C 1004 - Patio Door Surface with Hook
Latch, Low Profile, Extruded, Mill Finish, 1 per pkg.
This Mill Finish patio door handle is a surface with hook latch style. Often found on older style patio doors, it is mounted on the door's inside frame surface and the hook latch engages the keeper mounted on the jamb. It has a 7/8 inch low handle height extruded aluminum inside handle with an anti-lift feature on the Latch Hook. The latch hook has a 7/16 inch profile. The mounting holes are 4-15/16 inches apart. It can be keyed by installing E 2070.
- Mill Finish Extruded Handles
- Low profile inside handle of 7/8 inches
- 4-15/16 inch hole centers
- Surface with Hook Latch Style
- Anti-Lift feature on the Hook Latch
- 7/16 Inch Latch Profile
- Reversible to right or left handed doors
- Keeper Included
- Non-Keyed (see E 2070 to key unit)
- Used by many Patio Door Manufacturers