C 1005 - Patio Door Surface with Clamp
Latch, Mill Finish, Extruded Aluminum, 1 per pkg.
This MIll Finish patio door handle is a surface with clamp latch style. Often found on older style patio doors, it is mounted on the door's inside frame and the clamp latch latches onto an extrusion (astragal) on the jamb. It has 2 inch handle height extruded aluminum inside handle. The clamp has a 1/4 inch profile and 1/2 inch projection when in locked position. The outside handle is a Mill Finish low profile non-keyed handle. To key this unit order the E 2070 lock cylinder.
- Inside Handle is Mill Finish Extruded Aluminum.
- Inside Handle Height is 2 inches
- Outside Handle is Mill Finished Extruded Aluminum
- 4-15/16 inch mounting holes
- Non-Keyed (see E 2070 to key this unit)
- Clamp latch has a 1/4 inch profile and 1/2 inch projection
- Used by many Patio Door Manufacturers