C 1007 - Patio Door Surface with Hook
Latch, Low Profile, Extruded, Black Finish, 1 per pkg.
This Black patio door handle is a surface with hook latch style. Often found on older style patio doors, it is mounted on the door's inside frame and the hook latch engages the keeper mounted on the jamb. It has a 7/8 inch low height extruded aluminum inside handle with an anti-lift feature on the hook latch which has a profile of 7/16 inches. The mounting holes are 4-15/16 inches apart. The outside handle is a low profile non-keyed extruded pull. It can be keyed by installing E 2071.
- Black Finish Extruded Handles
- Inside Handle Height is 7/8 inches
- 4-15/16 inch hole centers
- Surface with Hook Latch Style
- Anti-Lift feature on the Hook Latch
- 7/16 Inch Latch Profile
- Reversible to right or left handed doors
- Keeper Included
- Non-Keyed (see E 2071 to key unit)
- Used by many Patio Door Manufacturers