C 1055 - Patio Door Surface with Clamp
Latch, Mill Finish, International Windows, 1 per pkg.
This mill finish patio door handle is a surface mount with clamp latch style. Used exclusively by International Windows on their 900 series patio doors. It mounts on the door's inside frame and the clamp latch latches onto an extrusion (astragal) on the jamb. The clamp is unique due to its teeth like design. It has a 2-1/8 in. inside handle height. Mounting holes are 3 in. on center. Handle is non-handed and can be used on either right or left-handed doors. The outside handle is a gray extruded aluminum, and non-keyed handle. To key this unit purchase the Prime-Line part E 2072.
- Used by International Windows manufactured sliding patio doors and a variety of other manufacturers
- Non-handed for left or right handed sliding patio doors
- Mounting holes 3 in. on center
- Extruded aluminum with a mill finish
- To key this unit purchase the Prime-Line part E 2072
- Mounting hardware included
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing