D 1516 - Single 1-1/2 inch Nylon Ball Bearing Roller, "K" Tab Style, Adjustable, 1 Pack
This sliding glass door roller assembly is constructed from steel and features a height-adjustable housing. The concaved (grooved) edge wheels installed in these roller assemblies are constructed of plastic and include steel ball bearings for smooth and long-lasting operation. The wheels are designed to glide on a single raised aluminum or steel track. This item includes only one roller assembly per package, but a total of 2 roller assemblies are required for each sliding door. These roller assemblies are used to repair patio sliding doors with missing, damaged or malfunctioning roller assemblies. Installation easy to install with a few simple tools. This style roller is used on Door Master and similar styled patio doors. Refer to dimensional line drawing to match Product specifications.
- Used to repair patio sliding doors with missing, damaged or malfunctioning roller assemblies
- Concaved (grooved) edge wheels designed to glide on a single raised aluminum or steel track
- Adjustable steel housing with a 1-1/2 in. plastic wheel and steel ball bearings
- See manufacturer model number D 1579-1 stainless steel repair cap for damaged tracks
- Used by Door Master and similar styled patio sliding doors
- Easy to install with a few simple tools