D 1518-SS - Single 1-1/4 inch Stainless Steel Roller Assembly, "K" Tab Style, Adjustable, 1 Pack
D 1518-SS is a Stainless Steel "K" Tab patio door roller assembly with a 1-1/4 inch concave or grooved stainless steel ball bearing roller set in a stainless steel housing. The "T" shaped tab (K-Tab) is simply slid up into a T shaped receptacle in the bottom of the patio door. No screws are required. The stainless steel housing is 5/8 inches wide and 1-3/16 inches tall with a flare and dimple width of 3/4 inches. Used by International and other door manufacturers.
- 1-1/4 inch Concave (grooved) Stainless Steel Roller
- Stainless Ball Bearings
- Stainless Steel "K" Tab Housing with Rear Adjust
- The "T" shaped tab (K-Tab) is simply slid up into a T shaped receptacle in the bottom of the patio door.
- Housing is 5/8 inches wide, 1-3/16 inches tall and 2-1/8 inches long (not including the "K" tab)
- Used on Metal framed Patio Doors
- Used by International Windows Corporation as well as several other manufacturers
- Great for use in corrosive locations.
- Package of 1