D 1532 - Single 1-1/4 inch Steel
Roller Assembly, Ball Bearing, Diecast Plain Back, 1 Pack
D 1532 is an diecast Plain Back patio door roller assembly with a 1-1/4 inch concave steel ball bearing roller. It's plain back diecast is 13/16 inches wide, 1-3/16 inches tall and 1-1/2 inches long. There is a 1/4-20 threaded mounting hole in the back end and a 10-32 threaded hole on top of the housing. Used by Fleetwood, Fullview and other patio door manufacturers.
- 1-1/4 inch Concave (grooved)
- Ball Bearing
- Diecast Plain Back Housing
- 1/4-20 threaded mounting hole on the back end and an optional use 10-32 threaded hole on the top of the housing.
- Housing is 13/16 inches wide, 1-3/16 inches tall and 1-1/2 inches long (not including the inner roller housing)
- Used on Metal or Vinyl framed Patio Doors
- Used by Fleetwood, Fullview and several manufacturers of patio doors
- Package of 1