D 1535 - Single 1-1/4 inch Nylon
Roller Assembly, Ball Bearing, Plain Back Housing, 1 Pack
D 1535 is a Plain Back patio door roller assembly with a 1-1/4 inch concave or grooved nylon ball bearing roller. It has a plain back housing that is 5/8 inches wide and 1 inch tall with two mounting tabs/hooks on the top. It is rear adjusting with a 1/4-20 threaded mounting hole on the back end that holds it in place once the tabs/hooks are snapped into place in the door's bottom rail. It has a 3/4 inch flare It is used by Smith and Carry and several manufacturers of patio doors.
- 1-1/4 inch Concave (grooved) Nylon Rollers
- Ball Bearing
- Plain Back Housing with Rear Adjust
- 1/4-20 threaded mounting hole on the back end.
- Housing is 5/8 inches wide, 1 inches tall and 2-1/8 inches long with a 3/4 inch flare
- Used on Metal Framed Patio Doors
- Used by Smith and Carryand several manufacturers of patio doors
- Package of 1