D 1542 - Single 1-1/4 inch Steel
Roller Assembly, Ball Bearing, Plain Back Housing, 1 Pack
D 1542 is a Plain Back patio door roller assembly with a 1-1/4 inch concave or grooved steel ball bearing roller. It has a plain back housing that is 11/16 inches wide and 1-1/2 inches tall with a flare width of 13/16 inches. It is a rear adjusting with a 1/4-20 threaded mounting hole on the back end and a 10-32 threaded optional use hole on the top. It is used by several manufacturers of patio doors.
- 1-1/4 inch Concave (grooved)
- Ball Bearing
- Plain Back Housing with Rear Adjust
- 1/4-20 threaded mounting hole on the back end and an optional use 10-32 threaded hole on the top of the housing.
- Housing is 11/16 inches wide, 1-1/2 inches tall and 2-3/8 inches long
- Used on Metal or Vinyl framed Patio Doors
- Used by several manufacturers of metal or vinyl framed patio doors
- Package of 1