D 1568 - Bumper, Black, 1-13/16 inch, Injected Rubber,
Patio Door, 2 Pack
D 1568 is a set of 2 black door bumpers that can be used on most closet doors or many patio doors. Each bumper is a 1 inch diameter and 1-13/16 inch long black rubber bumper with steel insert washer. The rubber bumper is fastened on the appropriate door jamb to prevent slamming. Patio doors usually use one on the opposite side of the opened side to prevent slamming when the door is opened. Fasteners are included.
- 1 inch diameter and 1-13/16 inch long black rubber bumper
- Black Bumper
- Used to prevent doors from slamming too hard into the jamb
- Installs on left and/or right door jambs as needed
- Closet doors usually use one bumper on each jamb to prevent slamming as the door is closed.
- Patio doors usually use 1 bumper on the jamb side opposite the opening side. As the door opens, the bumper prevents slamming as it is opened.
- Can be used on most closet doors and many patio doors.
- Fasteners Included
- Used by many patio door manufacturers
- Package of 2