E 2772 - Passage Door Latch, 9/32 in. and 1/4 in. Square Drive, Classic Bronze
This is a spring-loaded passage door latch and comes with a classic bronze plated face and strike constructed for steel. It features a square corner faceplate, and is used on left or right-handed interior doors. Designed to accept a 1/4 in. maximum square spindle, and is used on older style passage door locksets. All necessary matching mounting hardware is included for a quick and easy installation.
- Used with interior mortise locks with square spindle
- Dimensions are 1 in. x 2-1/4 in.
- Comes in a classic bronze finish
- Constructed of durable steel
- All necessary mounting hardware is included for a quick and easy installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing