FH 1910 - Spiral Window Balance, Tilt Window, 19 inch long, 9/16 inch Diameter, 1 per pkg.
This spiral tilt balance is constructed of a mill-finished metal tube measuring 9/16 in. in diameter. The FH series spiral balance features 2 available rod extensions; one measures 3/4 in. and the other 1-3/4 in. The colored nylon bushings of these spiral tilt balances indicate their spring and sash weight for which the balances were designed: white = standard; red = medium and blue or black = heavy. These spiral balances are used on vinyl single hung tilt windows.
- Can be used on vinyl hung tilt windows
- White colored nylon bushing indicates medium spring weight
- Adjustable weight range
- 19 in. length and 9/16 in. diameter
- Maximum weight rating is 12 lbs.
- Spiral balance clips are sold separately
- Prime-Line part H-3787 tilt balance tension tool can be ordered separately
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing