H 3501 - Casement Window Operator, LH, Teardrop Body, Aluminum, 8 inch Arm, 1 per pkg.
The H 3501 casement window operator is a Left Hand Aluminum Teardrop body type . It has a 8 inch steel arm with a round disc on the tip (some older styles had a small wheel instead of a disc). The disc slides in the H 3529 casement track located on the bottom of the casement window. It is worm gear driven by a 5/16 inch crank spindle. The matching crank handle that fits onto the crank spindle and installation screws are included. Mounting holes available are 3-7/8 & 4-3/4 inches apart.
- Teardrop Style Body
- Aluminum Finish
- 3-7/8 & 4-3/4 inch Mounting Holes
- 8 inch Steel Arm
- Left Handed
(Viewed from inside looking out)
- 5/16 inch Crank Spindle
- Matching Crank Handle Included
- Installation Screws Included
- Casement Track may also need to be replaced. (see H 3529).
- Usually fits onto older steel framed windows