H 3528 - Casement Operator for Butt-
Hinged Windows, Non-Handed, Zinc Finish, 1 per pkg.
The H 3528 is non-handed casement
operator for Butt-Hinged casement windows. It has a 10-3/4 inch rotating arm and is only 1-3/8 inches betwee screen and sash. It is driven by a heavy cast worm gear and has a full 90 degree motion in both directions. Found on Parlyn Windows as well as manuy others. For brass version see H 3687. Crank handle in brass included.
- Non-Handed, Reversible Operator
- Zinc Finish
- Heavy Cast Worm Gear
- 90 degree range in both directions
- Carded package
- Brass Crank Handle Included
- Installation Screws Included
- Used by Parlyn and many other manufacturers
- No Track needed