Prime-Line Products Company’s (“PLP”) COMPLIANCE POLICY
Notice Regarding Use of the Services by Children:
The Services are not directed to children under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that children do not provide personally identifiable information through the Services.
Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information
PLP may disclose information when legally compelled to do so; in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, your company’s name, postal address, telephone and mobile numbers, email address and credit card number or other payment number when you voluntarily provide it to us through the Services such as when you create an account or profile, order or register a product, order literature, enter contests or incentive programs, sign up for newsletters, download an App, participate in a survey, contact customer service, or otherwise interact with the services. We may receive personally identifiable information from other sources, such as public data bases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media or networking platforms, as well as from other third parties. Your personally identifiable information may be used by us for all legal purposes, which may include, but are not limited to, responding to your requests, processing your transactions, notifying you of new products or product-related news, facilitating social sharing functionality, marketing research and for administrative purposes such as conducting incentive programs or tracking which parts of the services are of interest to you.
- It is the policy of PLP to:
- (1) protect the security, integrity and the availability of records created or maintained in the course of business operations;
- (2) retain records in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and
- (3) endeavor to ensure that records that are no longer needed or of no value are discarded at the appropriate time.
- Limit the use of personal information to the purposes identified in the notice and for which the individual has provided implicit or explicit consent. Retains personal information for only as long as necessary to fulfill the stated purposes or as required by law or regulations and thereafter appropriately disposes of such information
- Data Breach Notification: PLP will investigate and provide notice of information security incidents to affected individuals and/or Federal and State agencies in accordance with applicable Federal and State requirements.
- Marketing Information (Websites): PLP collects the IP (Internet protocol) addresses of all visitors to our websites and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our Sites. We use this information to monitor and improve our websites. This information will not be shared with third parties without permission. We may share business information about PLP business customers with PLP Service Providers (if a special service is not provided directly by PLP) to provide business customers with tailored information about products and services and special offers.
- Consumer Accounts: PLP will not share the personal data of its customers. PLP will maintain confidentiality of all personal information of its customers, and will work to prevent any data incident resulting in the loss of customer information.
RESPONSE TO PRIVACY VIOLATIONS:
PRIVACY COMPLIANCE MONITORING:
- PLP will maintain all documentation related to the Privacy Compliance Program for at least six years after the information was created or last in effect.
- Annual Privacy Compliance Auditing:
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States, and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the State of California, United States of America.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS