N 6546 - Bi-Fold Door Bottom Pivot, Acme, Cox, Steel base, 2 per package.
This is a bottom mount pivot used on Acme, Cox and a variety of other bi-fold doors. The steel base houses a 1/4 in. pivot with a hex head nut for adjustment. It fits 1 in. to 1-3/8 in. thick bi-fold doors weighing up to 50 lbs. each.
- Used by Acme, Cox and a variety of other bi-fold door manufacturers
- Holds up to 50 lbs. bi-fold doors
- Fits doors 1 in. to 1-3/8 in. thick
- Steel construction
- Bottom mount design
- Hex head adjustment nut
- Adjustable wrench will be required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing