N 6576 - Mirror Door Roller, Unique Housing, 1-1/2 inch Nylon Grooved Roller, 1 per package.
N 6576 is a bottom mount roller assembly for mirrored wardrobe doors. Used by Marshall Doors, the door rests on a tab on the bottom edge of the roller housing while being held in place by installation screws from the side and into installation holes on the roller's back sides. The adjusting screw can be accessed through a hole below. The 1-1/2 inch concave nylon ball bearing roller allows the metal framed mirrored door to roll smoothly and effortlessly.
- 1-1/2 inch Roller diameter
- Concave roller
- Nylon Ball Bearing Roller
- Stamped Steel Housing with adjusting screw and unique hook-like installation tabs
- Housing width = 5/8 inch
- Housing height = 1-3/8 inch
- Used by marshall Doors and several other wardrobe door manufacturers.