N 6583 - Bi-Fold Top Mount Pivot,
1/4 inch Steel Pivot, 7/16 inch Base, 2 per package
This is a top mount bi-fold door pivot that is typically used on Cox bi-fold doors. The spring-loaded 1/4 in. steel pin inserts into a pre-drilled hole in the door and the top pivot bracket above, creating a pivot point for your bi-fold door. Each steel pin is self adjusting and features a mold injected white plastic base. Use with the Prime-Line part N 6577 pivot bracket (purchased separately) for best installation results.
- Used as a top pivot for Cox bi-fold doors
- Maximum weight capacity of 30 lbs.
- 7/16 in. base
- Plastic base and spring-loaded steel post
- Easy to install
- No fasteners required
- A soft mallet may be required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing