N 7143 - Wood Closet Door Roller, 5/8 inch Nylon Concave Ball Bearing roller, Pack of 2
N 7143 is a 5/8 inch nylon concave ball bearing roller assembly that installs into a 5/16 inch wide and 9/16 inch deep pocket mortised into each bottom end of the solid wood closet door bottom rail. The roller assembly has 1-7/8 inch mounting holes and is held in place by two screws. The bracket is stamped steel that encloses the 5/8 inch nylon concave ball bearing roller within the door mortise. The roller has a 9/16 inch reach. Rides on a metal track installed on the floor.
- Stamped Steel Enclosed Bracket
- 1-7/8 inch mounting holes
- 5/8 inch concave nylon roller
- Fits into a 5/16 inch wide by 9/16 inch deep mortised pocket in the bottom of wood closet doors.
- Rides on a metal track installed on the floor
- Used by several manufacturers of solid wood closet doors