P 7508 - Screen Rolling Tool, Wood Handle with Steel Wheels, 1 per pkg.
This item is a Screen Rolling Tool with Wood Handle used primarily for installing Fiberglass Screen Fabric into Window Screens and Screen Doors. Designed for Standard-duty useage. It is a "combination" tool with a 1-1/2" x 3/32" convex steel roller at one end and a 1-1/2" x 1/8" concave steel roller at the other. To be used with vinyl screen spline sizes .130" up to .180". One (1) per package.
- Combination Screen Rolling Tool, Hardwood Handle
- Designed to be used on .130 to .180 spline
- Steel Rollers with Ball Bearing Hubs
- Standard Duty
- 1-1/2 inch x 3/32 Convex Wheel and 1-1/2 inch x 1/8 Concave Wheel
- Easy to use.
- Made in USA
- P 7503, P 7720, P 8059, P 7720