P 7508 - Screen Rolling Tool, Wood Handle with Steel Wheels, 1 per pkg.
Install new window or door screen with ease with this screen rolling tool from Prime-Line. The strong and sturdy tool is a must-have for installing the screen fabric and vinyl spline into a screen frame. It is perfect for large and small screen repair jobs and works with most screening materials. With a wood handle and metal convex and concave roller wheels, the screen rolling tool is highly durable. The metal wheels stand up to abrasion from screen materials, and the smooth wood handle is comfortable and easy to hold. The combination screen rolling tool has a 1-5/16 in. x 3/32 in. convex steel roller at one end and a 1-5/16 in. x 3/32 in. concave steel roller at the other. It is designed to be used with vinyl screen spline sizes from 0.115 in. up to 0.165 in. Don’t risk tearing or putting a hole in the screen because you don’t have the right tool. Using the correct size Screen Rolling Tool makes the installation job easy and stress-free.
- The strong and sturdy Screen Rolling Tool is a must have tool for rescreening window and door screens. It is extremely economical and adds great value to big and small screen repair jobs. Works with most screening materials
- With a plastic body handle and wood convex and concave roller wheels, the Screen Rolling Tool is highly durable. The metal wheels stand up to abrasion from screen materials, and the plastic body handle is easy to hold
- Installing a screen with a screen rolling tool makes the job much easier. This essential tool is comfortable in the hand and the wheels turn smoothly to roll the screen and spline into the frame
- The combination screen rolling tool has a 1-5/16 in. x 3/32 in. convex (round edge) plastic roller at one end and a 1-5/16 in. x 3/32 in. concave (grooved edge) metal roller at the opposite end
- Use this wood roller screening tool to insert vinyl screen spline sizes ranging from 0.115 in. diameter, up to 0.165 in. diameter
- Metal convex and concave rollers
- Easy grip wood body handle
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing