P 7622 - Glass Retaining Spline, Glazing "U" Channel, Black Vinyl, 100' per roll.
This item is a "U" Shaped Glass Retaining Spline, also referred to as Glazing Channel. It is typically used with aluminum window frame to cushion and insulate the glass. The product is Black Vinyl .300 wide x .275" deep and accepts Double Strength (1/8") glass or plexiglass. 100' per roll.
- "U" shaped, .300 inch width x .275 inch deep x 100 feet
- Accepts Double Strength (1/8 inch) Glass or Plexiglass
- Supports and cushions the glass in the window frame.
- Color is Black
- Flexible Extruded Vinyl
- Easily trimmed to size with razor knife or scissors
- Additional Sizes, Lengths and Colors are available