P 7720 - Professional Screen Rolling Tool, Wood Handle with Nylon Wheels, 1 per pkg.
This is a professional grade screen rolling tool with wood handle primarily used for installing aluminum or fiberglass screen fabric into window screens and screen doors. Designed for Production usage, it is a specialized combination rolling tool with a 2-1/2 in. x 1/16 in. convex nylon roller and ball-bearing hub at one end and a 2 in. x 1/8 in. concave nylon roller and ball-bearing hub at the opposite end. To be used with vinyl screen spline sizes 0.150 in. up to 0.180 in. .
- Used on spline 0.150 in. to 0.180 in.
- Professional grade rolling tools
- Heavy duty design built to last
- Steel ball bearing rollers with hardwood handle (color of wood may vary)
- Easy to use
- 2-1/2 in. x 1/16 in. convex roller
- 2 in. x 1/8 in. concave wheel
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing