P 7727 - Professional Screen Rolling Tool, Wood Handle with Steel Wheels, 1 per pkg.
This item is a Professional Grade Screen Rolling Tool with Wood Handle primarily used for installing Aluminum or Fiberglass Screen Fabric into Window Screens and Screen Doors. Designed for "Production" useage, it is a specialized combination rolling tool with a 2" x 1/16" Convex Steel Roller and Ball-bearing hub at one end and a 2" x 1/8" Concave Steel Roller and Ball-bearing hub at the opposite end. To be used with vinyl screen spline sizes .150" up to .180". One (1) per package.
- Professional Grade Combination Screen Rolling Tool, Hardwood Handle
- Designed to be used on .150 to .180 spline
- Steel Rollers with Ball Bearing Hubs
- Heavy Duty
- 2 inch x 1/16 Convex Wheel and 2 inch x 1/8 Concave Wheel
- Easy to use.
- Made in USA
- P 7629, P 7900, P 8059, P 7720