P 7916 - Window Screen Frame Notching Jig, 1 ea.
This Window Screen Frame Notching Jig is used to securely hold the screen frame in place when using a Screen Frame Notching Tool (Prime-Line P 7920). The wood base and slotted wood frame allows for securing a variety of commonly used roll-formed screen frame sizes. The Jig Set includes one (1) Notching Tool. Not for use with Extruded Frame! 1 set per carton.
- Screen Frame Notching Jig
- Tool for securing screen frame when cutting slot for installing screen latches
- The grooved wooden Jig holds 1/4 inch, 5/16 Inch, 3/8 inch, 7/16 inch, and 1/2 inch roll-formed screen frame
- Notching tool P 7920 is included
- P 7920, P 7916, PL PL 14881, PL 16116, PL 7987