PL 14660 - Prime-Line Window Screen Plunger Latches, Aluminum, 25 per tub
Prime-Line spring-loaded aluminum plunger bolts with snap-on plastic caps hold aluminum-framed screens in window channels. For use with 3/8 inch and 7/16 inch screen frames. The spring loaded plunger drops into a 7/32 inch hole drilled into the screen frame. For new installations see drill bit; item P 7922. 25 sets per tub.
- Aluminum Plunger bolt latch, 1-1/2 inches long with 7/16 inch snap on nylon cap
- Nylon cap snaps on to the aluminum bolt, press fit
- For 3/8 inch or 7/16 inch screen frame
- Additional sizes available
- Use P 7922 step drill for new applications
- Use P 7916 to hold screen frame when drilling holes into the screen frame