This kit is constructed of steel and plastic components and it includes all the parts necessary to repair one wooden drawer track system. Track is constructed of a 22-5/8 in. galvanized steel monorail that can be cut down to size, the roller assemblies are constructed of steel brackets with plastic wheels, and the guide and back plate are constructed of galvanized steel. The roller assemblies are used to replace worn or missing guide buttons, allowing the drawers to glide easily when opening and closing, while at the same time preventing wear on the cabinet’s face frame or drawer opening. These roller assemblies install into the inside lower left and right corners of the drawer face opening with necessary fasteners provided within each kit. This track system has a max load rating of 20 lbs., and it is used by many to replace missing or malfunctioning drawer track hardware.
- Used to replace damaged or missing drawer tracks and guides
- Universal design with a Mono-rail system
- Maximum load rating of 20 lbs.
- Requires 1-1/4 in. top or bottom clearance
- Universal tri-roller system
- Fasteners included
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing