This twist-in lock is constructed of a Zamak cast housing, an aluminum bolt, and it comes in a black painted finish. It features a 1/2 in. reach with an overall height of 11/16 in. and 1-9/16 in. mounting hole centers. This secondary lock provides increased security when ventilating or securing your sliding patio door, as it prevents sliding and lifting of active panel. Lock is also compatible with some horizontal sliding or windows. Mounts onto the lower back-edge of the sliding panel, and the bolt locks into a 1/4 in. hole that must be carefully drilled into the fixed panel's bottom rail.
- For use on patio sliding door systems and some horizontal sliding windows
- When engaged, this lock prevents sliding and lifting of active panel
- 1/2 in. reach x 11/16 in. body height with 1-9/16 in. hole center spacing
- Features easy to operate twist-in action
- Cast Zamak construction with black painted finish
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing