S 4377 - 1-1/8 in., Hardened Steel, Nickel Plated, Sliding Door Loop Lock
This Patio Sliding Door Loop Lock by Prime-Line Products is constructed from steel and diecast components, and it is designed to add increased security to sliding doors. Each loop lock includes a diecast constructed bracket that serves as the rod's base, in addition to a diecast keeper that the loop lock rod engages. This secondary locking device helps to secure your patio sliding door to the door jamb to help prevent forced entry by lifting of door or picking of exterior lock cylinder.
- Designed to be used to secure swinging or sliding doors to the jamb.
- Hardened steel 1-1/8 in. span
- Non-handed design
- Diecast nickel plated finish
- Can be mounted in a variety of positions
- Mounting hardware included
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing