This is a high pressure, corrosive resistant diecast zinc Trimline cam lock and keeper that comes in a bronze baked enamel finish. The concealed locking mechanism pulls rails together helping to reduce air infiltration, alignment lugs prevent side shift of the sash, slim-line design for narrow rail application, lower profile allows maximum sash opening. Mounting holes are 2-1/16 in. on center, with a 7/16 in. hole backset.
- This is used as a window sash lock
- Constructed of diecast zinc and comes in a bronze finish
- Includes the cam lock and keeper with lugs
- The mounting holes are 2-1/16 in. on the cam lock and 2-1/8 in. on center on the keeper
- All necessary mounting hardware is included for a quick and easy installation
- Will help to reduce air infiltration
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing