TH 22007 - Crank Handle for Truth Casement Operators, White, 1 per pkg.
This operator crank handle is constructed of diecast zinc and comes in a baked-on white enamel finish, engineered to resist rust and corrosion. It is designed for use on Truth brand casement and awning window operators with 11/32 in. spindles. This window crank features a set screw at the base of the handle allowing it to lock onto the spindle, and a swivel knob at the tip for ease of operation. The reach on this crank measures 2-9/16 in. and it has a 3-1/2 in. projection. This operator crank handle is easy to install, and it’s used by a variety of window manufacturers.
- Used on Truth Entrygard casement and awning operators
- Fits 11/32 in. Truth brand operator spindles only, has a 2-9/16 in. reach with a 3-1/2 in. projection
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Diecast zinc with a baked on white finish
- Non-handed for left or right handed operators
- Easy to install
- Slotted head screwdriver required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing